Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

The long loads times have to be coming from Bepro Listigns. When BePro is deactivated my pages loads range from 2-6 seconds. When BePro is active my page loads time jump to 11-50 seconds. And this only started happening after I did this mornings update too. Something is up but the site runs very well without the plugin activated so it has to be the plugin.

[email protected]
    Participant

Well I work a weird schedule and am now off to sleep. I am anxious to hear back from you all and hope to get this resolved soon with your help. Until tomorrow, cheers!

Hi,

Typically plugin support doesn’t work quite the way you are proposing. Usually, the client outlines the goals, then we confirm what class of work it falls under and the time needed to complete it. However, we can make an exceptions here. Please note

1) Your suggestions are the wrong way to edit the design and plugin. The changes will not survive any plugin upgrades and does not come with any warranties. There are templates for customization’s like these.
    2) Doing the job correctly would classify this as a $55/hr job (wordpress development) and it would take 2 hours.

If you would like to proceed with the css and plugin hacks, let me know and one of our devs will tackle this project within 12-24 hours. Your recent payment will cover this approach.

___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Ok. We have a development meeting later today. Let me talk all this over with the team and we will go from there. The biggest concern right now is the crazy long load time we are getting as a result of the plugin. Let’s hold off on it for now and I will talk it over with the team later today and get back with you. Thanks for you patience. For now you can just put the $15 on our bepro account as $15 of BePro points. (that is really cool btw. We may also want to purchase the woocube from you. We want to call it Fretbucks. haha) unitl then, cheers!

[email protected]
    http://www.fretbuzz.com

Hi @theig072

Thanks for communicating your thoughts. Your account now reflects $15 in points.

Fretbucks sounds like a great idea 🙂 For those whose online business supports concepts like loyalty points and rewards, woocube can be a huge asset!

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.