Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Please help. All listings are down. We updated the plugin and now all our BePro Listings no longer display but show errors like this:

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home/axissp5/public_html/fretbuzz.com/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings//templates/listings/generic_1.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/axissp5/public_html/fretbuzz.com/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro_listings_frontend.php on line 525

site: http://www.fretbuzz.com
    site password: test12
    email: [email protected]

[email protected]
    Participant

I have not heard back from anyone on this. We completely deactivated all other plugins on the site one by one and ran bepro in “incognito mode” and the problem never fixed itself. We need help with this. The plugin is broken and our site is down because of it.

See attached screenshot

site: http://www.fretbuzz.com
    site password: test12

checking

Thanks for the suggestion. Please download the latest version of the plugin

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi @theig072

We added a few credits to your account for your continued support and bug alerts. Thanks again for notifying us of this issue and your patience

Regards,
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

You can see the site and the admin panel. All the site is working perfectly fine except BePro. It stopped working after we updated it. The only reason we are “down” right now is because we the classifieds section is broken due to the update. Like I said, we deactivated all plugins except Bepro and it still was down.

you can see it here: http://www.fretbuzz.com/classifieds/
    site password is: test12

I can give you admin access and ftp access as well but we shouldn’t have to pay for the plugin just to work. We paid for support once already. Is this doable?

[email protected]
    Participant

Support has been purchased now. Again though, I dont see how it can be our site or theme. everything was disabled and it still wouldn’t work. My thoughts are that it broke due to the customization we purchased from you weeks ago maybe? Maybe it wasnt compatible with the update?

Also, we have a question. Is it possible for the maps to show up in the individual listings but not on the home page? The map on the home page was to small so we disabled it but this removed all the maps on the individual posts as well. Anyway, if you shoot me an email I can give you access to the site and ftp, although you can see everything on the site and admin panel just fine. BePro is the only thing not working.

[email protected]

Hi,

There seems to be some confusion. Simply upgrade the plugin to the latest version released today. No support is needed

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

I just purchased the one hour of support. But you are right, I updated the plugin and all works well now. 😉 So instead of doing a refund can we just keep that 1hr of support for some help the road then?

Hi @theig072

Good to hear! Its unfortunately very hard to keep track of non completed service purchases. However, there are alternatives, so we can offer one of following:

• Task – We can complete a plugin related task now (today)
    • Refund – Refund you the balance you paid via paypal, as well as refund the credits we provided earlier to your account here on this site
    • Credit – We can credit your account on this site with A) the credits we provided earlier B) the amount you paid via paypal but instead of cash, its added as credits to this site C)Both A and B
    • Donation – Coffee/Caffeine rush for the team

Let me know.

[email protected]
    Participant

Ever since I just updated BePro (about 20 mins ago) my site pages are taking about 1-3 minutes to load. A few times it has even timed out. Something is wrong with that update…

[email protected]
    Participant

We havn’t ever used a cache plugin yet or image resizer or auto optimizer of any sort because we had very snappy page upload times before. Now, since the update, bam…… crazy long load time on even simple pages.

[email protected]
    Participant

yes the classified listings do show now but I can barely navigate to the page because of the load time. I am going to dump all browser cache and history, disconnect and then reconnect. I’ll see if that helps but dont see how it will. Be back in 5mins

Does the issue persist when the plugin is deactivated? We are not experiencing the issue on any of the client sites we manage or our own $1 one dollar wordpress theme demo sites.

This does seem to be an isolated issue to your server setup. The best way to confirm is to deactivate the plugin.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

I have the page load speeds down now but they vary between 5-13 second… which is slow. I guess I will have to go through some other means to fix it but ill take care of that. Of i will take you up on the plugin tasks.

attached is a screenshot of what we want done. Most all of this can be done very easily in css by changing font to 0 or moving positioning of text in css to below instead of above. You can see and read in the image what we we want done. Please make the changes in our child theme like you did last time so that we will not lose these updates in the future. click on link to see request:

http://www.fretbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/bepro-changes.png

We have a $15 credit. I dont think this will take an hour but I am willing to pay an additional $15 to get it done. We have a meeting tomorrow and I would like to show our progress. Let me know. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.