Tagged: not showing, tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    nanettedp

I have purchased the tag add-on. If I add the ‘TAGS’ field option in formbuilder to my form it does not display in the front end submission form.
    What am I doing wrong?
    tag field missing on submission form

tags field in form builder

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out

Does the field show up when using any of the stock wordpress themes e.g. twentyfifteen? How many forms have you created?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

If I use the twentyfifteen theme the tags field still does not show. I have several forms – 3 to be exact, but I only need to use the tag field option in this one form. What is required for the setup to use tag fields?

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are referencing the correct form in your shortcode? Please copy paste the shortcode here in the forums

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

I am using my normal form shortcode [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”4″] with the form id created in formbuilder. All other fields are showing. Just not the tags. Is there a separate shortcode for tags?

Hi,

There is not a separate code for tags. Thanks for your patience while we attempt to troubleshoot.

Does the issue persist with all plugins not created by our team deactivated?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Hi! I disables all non-BePro plugins and tested again… unfortunately there was no change in the result. The tags are still not showing on the submission page.

nanettedp

Just to elaborate more. If I go into the listing details I am able to edit the tags from within the admin panel. It then displays on the listing page. It is therefore only a problem that the tags field is not visible from the submission form.

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Which version of BePro Listings, Form Builder and tags plugins are you using?

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

BePro Listings Tags -Version 1.0.14

BePro Listings Form Builder – Version 1.0.407

BePro Listings – Version 2.2.0017

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. We are currently unable to replicate the issue on our end. Can you share a link to the page with the form so that our developers can take a closer look?

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp
    nanettedp

please let me know if you require an admin login

Hi,

We can see the tags field and took the following screen shot

http://screenshot.co/#!/b55b1ddddc

What browser are you using? Have you tried testing on a different device like your mobile phone?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

I am using firefox. It’s strange but now visible to me as well….?
    I am sorry for the confusion, but as seen in previous screenshots it did not work. I am glad it is sorted now.
    I must say however that the tags add-on is not what I expected. I thought it would be a text field where you can enter keywords, separated by a comma that is entered by the front end user and that is searchable. Almost like this forum’s tag field as seen below. The current tags are check boxes and list everything that was ever entered. It will become cumbersome to go through the entire list.These tags are very similar to categories. Please can you explain to me the difference? Is there not a way to set the front end so that users can enter their own tags?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.