Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I have found that the tags when clicked on only return a max 10 results for any tag term and there is no pagination to allow a user to click on to get more than the original 10 results. Can you tell me how I increase the results and add pagination to go to the next page to show more results for each tag term. For instance, if there are 150 items under the term golf but when choosing the tag term golf, only 10 results are returned and there is not way to view the other 140 items in that list unless a search is performed.

[email protected]
    Participant

I have dug into the code to change the varchar for the url string but every time there is an update, it gets overwritten and I have to update the code changes. I suspect this will be the same dilemma with my question above.

[email protected]
    Participant

Oh, by the way, I have increased the default # of listings to 50 for the main page with the custom short code and the pagination is still an issue for that page as well since only 50 results are returned and there is no clickable link to add more or go to the next page for the remaining results.

[email protected]
    Participant

How do I change the Default # Listings under the search/listings header in the options panel to more than 50 results and add pagination to the bottom of the page to go to the additional listings.

[email protected]
    Participant

Okay, I have fixed most of my issues. So sorry for all the posts

Hi,

Glad to hear you figured out solutions. If you run into any other issues, don’t hesitate to reach out

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.