Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hazelstreet

Hi, I have more than 50 listings (between 60-70) that I need to appear on my main listings page. I see the pulldown to increase the Default # Listings, but the maximum number allowed in that pull-down is only 50. How can I show all of my listings? Thank you very much!

Hi,

Great question. If you need only the listings (not the map), the display_listings shortcode does have a “limit” option. Place whatever integer you want in there.

Let us know if that works
    ___
    BePro Software Team

hazelstreet

Thanks so much for your reply! For displaying my listings right now, this is what my shortcode looks like:

[display_listings type= ‘1’ order_by= ‘1’ order_dir= ‘1’]

I looked through the shortcode list on the documentation page, but I’m not quite sure where/how to add the integer of how many listings get displayed. Do I just use [display_listings= ’60’ …] ?

Thanks for your help!

On a side note, I currently am not using the map, but I was contemplating adding it. If I do, does this mean that the map will only show 50 listings? Or is there a way to “show all” in the map as well?

hazelstreet

Nevermind! I re-read your reply more closely, and finally understood that you meant add limit= ‘xx’ to the display_listings shortcode. Tried it out, and works wonderfully, thanks!

When you get a sec, I’d still like to learn if there is “show all” solution for the map as well. Thanks again!

nanettedp

I am not sure how to get my listings to display over the 50 listing number as discussed above. My shortcode is [display_listings bl_form_id=4]. Please could you help.

Hello @nanettedp,

Shortcodes are a wordpress concept. All shortcodes work the same with the only difference being the name and options. If unsure how shortcodes work or confused about our options, refer to our free documentation which includes a video screencast

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes

Once you have reviewed the documentation, you can re-read our earlier answer in post #5648

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.