Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stopher

I am finding that the shortcode parameters are not working.
    I tried to use the ‘exclude categories parameter’ but this led to an error and the page not displaying on the front end.

[search_form]

[display_listing_categories cat= ‘75,76,77,78’]

[display_listings type= ‘1’ order_by= ‘2’ order_dir= ‘1’ l_type= ‘75,76,77,78’]

My aim is to display ‘only the defined categories’ in the ‘Display Categories’ section, and only the listings from ‘the defined category groups’. Both Shortcodes display all information, not that which is defined in the parameters.

Can you offer any advice or is the shortcode builder parameters unlikely to work in practice?

Kind Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out. Our dev team was able to reproduce the issue and are working on a fix. We will release a new version within 24hrs and the fix should be in that new version

___
    BePro Software Team

stopher

Wow… that was quick….
    I have updated the plugin and it seems as though I can now work with the include categories feature….

Strangely, it now seems to have caused a problem with the form builder plugin….

This plugin seems to have a better feel to it and the forms seem to display more beautifully and fluidly now… better than before… although, when I create a new form, the category section seems to display the previous form names as drop down selections, and when I select one, it brings up half of the old form to complete…. and then fails to save the information….

This only seems to be the case with new forms, the old ones are unaffected….

Thanks again and I hope this is something that is ok to work with:)

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for confirming that the original issue is fixed and alerting us to this new issue. Our development team is testing the Form Builder and someone will update you on next steps here in the forums.

Thanks for your support and patience.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.