Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dugs

Hi,

i have the bepro points plugin installed with wordpress 4.3.

The issues I am having are:

– the shortcode [bepro_points] does not display the users points when they are logged in – ive tried putting this on different pages and templates
    – the widget does not display the users points when they are logged in
    – when i access page=bpp_admin_manage the page sometimes crashes or takes a long time to load. As it is only loading 10 of my users im not sure why it is taking so long to load. I however have a large amount of users.

I am looking to purchase the bepoints woocommerce however I will need to ensure the above are working first so if you could let me know how to troubleshoot.

thanks

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Dugs.

Hi,

Thanks for testing the plugin and alerting us to these issues

If you deactivate all plugins and themes not created by the BePro Software Team, do the issues persist?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Dugs

Hi

I made some changes and I seem to have got it working with the widget and shortcode.

The manage page also seems more responsive.

However, when a user adds a comment (and its approved) or a post for a user is added the points do not automatically update. I can however add them manually. Can you confirm how I troubleshoot this and what triggers the points in each case?

Hi,

Thanks for alerting us. Have you setup the points for comments and post via the admin setting page? Does everything work if comments and posts are not moderated (approved/published on submission)?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Dugs

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. Its ok now unfortunately this plugin wasnt working out for me so I have removed it and now using another.

Hopefully you resolve these type of issues for future releases.

Thanks

thanks for the update. Good luck

___
    BePro Software Team

Bondan

hei guys, is there a way to get the points programatically using PHP?

Hi,

Wordpress would need to be initiated; However, yes you can get the points through a php function. Specifically, you can use the bpp_getPoints($uid) function which is declared in the “/lib/bpp_core.php” file. In that case, the $uid is the wordpress user ID.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.