Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tbos
    Participant

Hi,
    whenever i search listings, it redirects to homepage…why? and how do i rectify it ( the details in documentation isn’t explicit enough).
    Also, my right sidebar appears under *listings tabs* making the ‘single list page’ look weird. help please.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried using any of the shortcode options? A detailed list of all shortcode options are on the BePro Listings Shortcodes page.

For your particular situation, have you used the “listing_page” option? You can give it any url to forward the search information to.

Regarding the layout of how BePro Listings integrates with your custom theme, we can help. Consider the following steps

• First you should make sure that you have the latest version of BePro Listings installed
    • Then you should consider purchasing 1hr of our plugin support so that we can verify the plugin has been integrated in the best way possible and setup correctly for achieving your goals
    • If your custom theme needs more work, we will provide an estimate for achieving your goals

All of our services are listed on the services page

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

tbos
    Participant

thank you for the quick response, but yes, i have used listing_page and i so don’t know how to give it a url to forward search result to….pls show me how

Hi,

We offer a few DIY options and/or services to help setup BePro Listings

• Plugin support – Let us set it up for you
    • $1 wordpress themes – These use our bepro listings shortcodes providing lots of examples.
    • Shortcode documentation – WordPresss explains in detail how to use shortcodes. BePro Listings follows these standards
    • BePro Listings Documentation – View all shortcodes and their options

What url did you assign to the “listing_page” option?

Regards
    __
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.