Tagged: pagination, search

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leoreyna

When trying to search for a pet, the search functionality doesn’t seem to be working. The once you press “Search Listings”, the search takes you to the home page. I think the problem lies with the Ajax option been turned off, if i turn it on the search works but then the pagination stops working (when clicking on page 2 the link doesn’t work). How can i fix this?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by leoreyna. Reason: additional information

Hi,

Are you using the “listing_page” option with the search_form or filter_form shortcode?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

leoreyna

Thank you. I’m using Divi and I have one text block with the following shortcode:
    [search_form]
    on another text block I have [display_listing_categories]and below this block – i have this shortcode

[display_listings type=”1″ order_dir=”2″ show_paging=”1″]

Hi,

Use the “listing_page” option with the search_form shortcode and the “url_input” option for the display_listing_categories shortcode. For both options, add the url for the page you are on. That should stop it from redirecting to the home page. Details are explained in our shortcode documentation.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes/

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.