Tagged: ratings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hi,

I’ve bought the ratings addon but it is not show up anywwhere. Can you help?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob,

The ratings addon works through your comment system. Do you have comments turned on in wordpress?

BePro Listings has an option to show or hide comments on listing pages. What do you currently have this option set as? BePro Listings->Options admin page and the page/post tab

Lastly, some themes are not coded correctly. Does the comments show when using one of the stock wordpress themes e.g. twentythirteen? If so, let us know and we can provide an easy solution
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Rob

OK that works now.

It isn’t what I expected though. I really wanted it to add a ratings facility to the main review. I feel that it wasn’t really clear what the $25 addon actually did.

I am using BePro Listings to run a cafe reviews website and i need to be able to add star ratings to the main listing. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob

After I realized that your addon would not do what I wanted, I found that the plugin WP Review adds the functionality I need.

Hi,

You can showcase the rating on each listing with our BePro Listings Icons addon. As stated on the Reviews product page, “select between (3) result listing star rating layouts”

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/bepro-listings-icons/

On the product page for BePro Listings Reviews, we provide several screenshots and a link to the demo demonstrating what the plugin does

http://beprothemes.com/documents

Thanks for confirming the plugin works. If there is any way we can improve our marketing, documentation or plugin, consider helping the community by sharing it. Good luck
    ___
    BePro Software Team

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: add link to icons addon
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.