Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    philmay

I can not find on any product page the origami id for addons. There is also zero documentation about how to even use origami. Also i joined your premium membership as mentioned in the other thread.

Hello,

Thanks for notifying us. The following pages have been updated witho their origami ID

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/bepro-listings-vehicles/
    https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/bepro-listings-realestate/

___
    BePro Software Team

philmay

is BePro Listings Business Directory not origami compatible?

philmay

actually, how possible is it to create an origami id for a specific form with the form builder? can that be done or is origami restricted to the extensions only?

philmay

I also noticed that origami does not work with the forms built by form builder.
    for example:
    I created a form for real estate because your real estate extension is really very limited in what fields are included. I was using this to produce the form:
    [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”3″]

after adding origami i tried
    [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”3″ origami=”blr”]
    this produces no form, just a blank page.

[create_listing_form origami=”blr”]
    works great, but now all my custom fields from the form builder are not included.

so it seems that origami does separate listing types as suggested, but does not use the forms created in the form builder.

so i see a huge issue here that would limit use of BePro in a real multi-directory environment.
    Either forms built with Form Builder need the ability to be used by origami, or each of your extensions that adds directory types (business,auto,real estate, etc) need the ability to add custom fields directly to the specific extension.

unless i missed something about form builder and origami, this actually causes origami to me more limiting. without origami I can not separate directory types within BePro, but with it I can not use custom fields or filter them using origami? I am confused.

Hello,

– No, the business directory is not Origami compatible.
    – Yes, Origami works with any plugin which has an Origami Id. The only way to create an Origami Id is via custom php code
    – Yes, the Form Builder is origami compatible

So if you are experiencing issues using the Form Builder and origami together, that’s an issue. What version of each plugin are you using?

___
    BePro Software Team

philmay

I am using whatever versions your plugin updater last installed.

Ok,

We will investigate and update this post within 24 hours.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.