Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bruce

Hi,

I find below words are not translatable.

Map > Pin > click and then pop up a window > ‘View Webiste’, ‘View Listing’

I can’t find them to translation in the language file. Please kindly help. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. We will add these to the next version of BePro Listings.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Bruce

Hi,

The new updated version, 2.2.0001, doesn’t add above mentioned missing translation words. In addition, there are some more as below.

BuddyPress profile >> Listings >> Create:

Files (imgs)
    File 1
    File 2
    File 3

By the way, could you please kindly provide .pot file as well? Thanks very much!

Hi,

PO files are already part of the plugin via the languages folder. All mentioned strings have been localized, so you can add them to the PO file.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Bruce

Hi,

I know there are PO/MO files included in the plugin. However, there is no .POT file. If you can include .POT file, then your users can update file via .POT files easily without re-doing all the translation work.

By the way, those missing strings as mentioned in my previous posts are not found in your latest version 2.2.0001. Or, can you email me your lasted PO/MO file (.POT file is preferred)? Or, please kindly advise how I can add these missing strings manually.

Thanks!

Hi,

POT files are exactly the same as po files. I suggest taking the english translation which is designed as a template (pot) and starting from there. We will take your advice and rename the english .po file to .pot in the next version of the plugin

Regarding the new translation, they are not in the po files yet. However, they are localized which makes it easy for you to add them to your new po file. An example would be the “File” string in the frontend form. You will notice that on line 205 of templates/form.php the string looks like __(“Files”,”bepro-listings”) which means its localized.

At this point, there is nothing stopping you from translating the strings you have noted. On our end, we will continue to refine our use of localization and .po/.pot files as new versions of the plugin is released.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

We released a .POT file in the latest version of BePro Listings. Thanks for the suggestion
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.