Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gucu
    Participant

Hi

http://swco.org.uk/listings/

I have added numerous listings using Post Code and as you can see 4 are being displayed but not all of them. I have tried various options. I have ticked display images and use Google API. I tried changing from curl to the other one and back again. I tried changing the zoom level but whatever I do it automatically zooms right in.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

Glad to hear you have done some research. We have a few questions that will help us with diagnosing the issue

1) Whats the value for the “Default # Listings” option?
    2) While viewing the BePro Listings admin dashboard, does the “Lat/Lon” column say “Yes” for all listings?
    3) For addresses that don’t work, do they work when visiting maps.google.co.uk?
    4) Can you share the shortcode you are using?
    5) Are all created listings “Published”?
    6) Are you using any payment options?
    7) What version of BePro Listings are you using?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

gucu
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the reply:
    1. 3
    2. It says No
    3. Yes. The bizarre thing is that they did work then when I added more they stopped working.
    4. [generate_map size= ‘4’]
    [display_listings show_paging= ‘1’ type= ‘2’ order_by= ‘1’ order_dir= ‘1’]
    5. Yes
    6. No
    7. BePro Listings Version: 2.1.9993

Thanks

Rich

gucu
    Participant

Hi

Any news please? Would you like to access the site?

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

Sorry for the delay. There are two things to note from your response,

1) Default # of listings needs to be a bigger number than 3.
    2) If an address does not have a lat/lon it wont show on the map

If it was working originally, then there is a chance a conflict was introduced along the way. What happens when you

A) Deactivate all plugins not created by the BePro Software Team
    B) Return to one of the stock wordpress themes (twentytwelve, twentythirteen, etc)

___
    BePro Software Team

gucu
    Participant

Hi Guys

Thanks for the reply.

I have put the # to 6 and I have now added the lat/lon as required.

However, although several posts are now showing not all of them are available on the map.

I have done as requested in terms of the plugins and also changed the theme.

Can you help please?

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

Sorry to hear about your difficulty. Your situation seems unique.

Please allow us to login to your website and investigate by sending an admin login to [email protected]. Note, the first thing we will do is deactivate anything not created by the BePro Software Team. If you have already invested time into this site, also consider doing a backup.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

gucu
    Participant

Hi

You should now have the login. Thanks for all the help.

Rich

Hi,

Thanks for granting access so that we could examine the issue.

As you have noted, we observed the map working on multiple pages, so there is nothing wrong with the map.

We have also observed that all of your 21 listings have a valid lat/lon and that all of them show up on the map. Lets take your listings page as an example

http://swco.org.uk/listings/

You have setup paging to show 8 at a time. As we move through the 3 pages of listings, we can see the markers on the map change to reflect the listings. This is working 100% as expected.

It is not currently possible to have the search results paged and not the map. As you can see from the following test page that we have setup for you, it is possible to show the map on its own with all 21 listing markers

http://swco.org.uk/full-map/

If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know
    ___
    BePro Software Team

gucu
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help and sorry for being a bit thick! Glad you worked it out for me. Thanks.

Rich

Hi Rich,

We are here to help you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you experience any other issues

If you like BePro Listings, please do us a big favor and leave a 5 star review.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.