Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    jpapenmeier

Hi not sure if this will get seen but I am also having problems with the CSV import. I select my file, which as far as I can tell is properly formatted. Its from an excel spreadsheet and saved as a .csv, however after clicking “update listings” I left with a single pending listing that is blank. Have received no feedback from your plugin as to what the error is, and am having difficulty finding a solution. I have already tried updating, then deleting and reinstalling the plugin. Any help would be very much appreciated.

jamesb

I am having a similar issue I noticed that the current version is untested with the new version of WP could there be a conflict? I contacted my hosting company who could not find the problem (enough memory in php.ini and it;s set to recursive) I also deactivated all plugins and switched themes…

Hi,

There should not be a conflict. What happens when you upload our sample csv shared in our documentation?

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/listing-csv-upload/

___
    BePro Software Team

jamesb

I tried uploading the provided CSV but nothing shows in the listing (when I go to listing it says “nothing found”)

jamesb

update: I was able to import the CSV however many fields are not showing up in the listing (even in admin) would it help if I bought some add-ons?

Hi,

You should make sure that the default features work 100% before investing in addons. What is the default status that you have set for new listings? Was the listing created by the demo csv saved as pending?

___
    BePro Software Team

jamesb

I set it to ‘published’ and some fields imported but not ‘first name’ ‘last name’ ‘phone number’ or ‘address’

Hi,

What do you have selected for the “Show Contact” and “Show Geography” options on the BePro Listings->Options admin page?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jamesb

They are both checked…

Hi,

Show geography does not utilize a checkbox. Please recheck these options and retry uploading the stock csv shared in our documentation, as it sounds like these options are either unchecked or set to no. Do not make any alterations to the stock csv until you have had a perfect upload

If you continue to experience issues, deactivate all plugins not created by our team and return to one of the stock wordpress themes e.g. twentyfifteen and try again. Let us know what happens

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.