Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    baljee

I am using Fomrbuilder and it does what it needs to do. I am able to tweak my listing forms so that i can ask the correct data.

But when i go to the listings page, the output is shown correctly but is not useable for CSS styling. Some elements are not enclosed in a separate div. The div’s don’t have unique identifiers and don’t have consequent classes. Also <br/> are used to make room between elements. Is there a way i can fix this?

A real issue for me is: I am using a dropdown field which is required to force someone to acknowledge that the post is in line with 8 principles. This works fine. But i would like to remove that info from the listings page. At the moment i can’t because the code is output as follows:

<div class="panel entry-content resp-tab-content resp-tab-content-active" id="tab-details" aria-labelledby="tab_item-0" style="display:block">
    <span class="item_label">Voldoet aan acht principes <a href="#" target="_blank" class="info"><i class="fa fa-info-circle fa-2x fa-fw"></i></a></span>
    - Ja<br> <--- Why the br? Why no container div with class and identifier?
    <div class="bepro_listing_category_section"> <-- This has a container div, it could use an identifier
    <h3>Kies een rubriek:</h3>
    <a href="#" rel="tag">Opvoeden en Onderwijs</a>
    </div>
    <div style="display:block;clear:both"></div> 
    <br> <-- Why the br?
    <span class="item_label">Voeg een link toe naar een video</span> - <a href=""></a>
    <br> <-- Why the br instead of container div with class and identifier
    <span class="item_label">Voeg een link toe naar een website</span> - <a href="#">#</a>
    <br> <-- Why the br instead of container div with class and identifier
    <br> <-- Why the break 
    </div>

I Woud real lik to have a bit cleaner code so i have more power over what happens where.

Any help would really be appreciated

Hi,

We are working on an option to hide fields on the details page. The heading field currently has the “hide on page” option. We understand the need for this feature and we are actively working on expanding it.

We will try to find a way to make it easier for you to target the fields via css. That’s probably a faster fix for your needs. The ability to have complete control over the style of the details page is important to us and is part of our development plan

A member of our team will update this post when a solution is scheduled for release.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.