Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    a3lanjo
    Participant

Hello Sir ,

I create Shortcode [display_listing_categories] for main categories for showing in home page with images + title + link , But images not showing !!!

If there any old topic resolved issue , Provide,t for me please , Or expalin to me what wrong ?

I checked Css I see the code for image all fine.

B/R

Hello,

Shortcodes documentation is prided on the following page

http://www.beprosoftware.com/blog/bepro-listings-shortcodes/

Your shortcode for the image and title should look more like [display_listing_categories ctype=1]

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

a3lanjo
    Participant

Thank you sir , For fast replayed…

Working fine with me , I tried change css to make showing as 2 column or 3 But i have 1 error for do that , I got problem for padding for first ROW start from first 2 item How Resolve issue .

Thank You.

Note

Hi,

Our css is designed to be easily overridden. If you need help with achieving your design goals, consider using our wordperss development service. It sounds like we can help you within 1hrs.

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

After purchase, simply email [email protected] with an image describing the changes you need and login details (ftp/wordpress).

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

a3lanjo
    Participant

Thank You , Issues Resolved By Table .

<table border=”1″ width=”100%” class=”ssv” id=”ssv-x”>
    <tr>
    <td>[display_listing_categories ctype=1]</td>
    </tr>
    </table>

Note : Can you remove topic # #2480
    B/R

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by a3lanjo.

Hi a3lanjo,

We are happy you found a solution. Our goal with css is to provide a basic layout. We fully expect customers will alter the design to fit their theme and goals

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

kane
    Participant

I search for online real estate listings, generally from Craigslist but not limited to this. I do get the basic listing, without the “read more”, but do not get the listing photos. What am I doing wrong? My use is to make a directory of real estate listings complete with the links back to the listing entity. Thanks

Hi,

Where are the photos not showing up, in the search result listings? Were they visible before?

___
    BePro Software Team

kane
    Participant

The photos have never been visible, nor has the “read more” link opened for the additional text of the listing. My test site is: http://testsite3.towerworldproperties.com/

I want to use this for Craigslist real estate listings and also for rss feed listings but of course need the full text of the feed and the photos if included in the feeds.

Thanks for your help..much appreciated!

Hi,

The read more link will open a new page, not show more information. In fact, you can change the text of that button.

The issue with images seems like a potential css conflict. We checked your website but did not find any active listings, so we cannot investigate further

___
    BePro Software Team

kane
    Participant

Have read your reply.

Clicking the link to open a further page does not, never has, opened the further page of information.

I do not know where you checked but there are lots of current listings showing the truncated listing, without photos, on the site.

If it is a css conflict do you have a solution? This can’t be the first time that photos have not displayed in BePro..

thx..

Hi,

We would love to help but we have not seen any listings on the website link you provided in #3445.

Also yes, this is the first time we have encountered an individual not seeing photos with BePro Listings. We appreciate your patience as we try to understand your unique situation.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

kane
    Participant

This is the copy and paste link to lots of listings on my site. I see them, no problem. http://testsite3.towerworldproperties.com/houston-houses-for-sale/

HOUSTON HOUSES FOR SALE
    Earlier
    AWESOME TOWNHOME – SW (southwest) $734 2bd
    by [email protected]
    AWESOME TOWNHOME – SPACIOUS – INTERNET – GATED – PLEASE CALL show contact info or show contact info […]
    Mon, Nov 24, 2014
    Source: Houston Houses for Rent Craigslist Category: HOUSTON HOUSES FOR SALE
    2/2 ready to move in, come take a look today! (Dickinson) $648 2bd 924ft2
    by [email protected]
    Welcome Home to Jordan Cove! At last…a wonderful apartment home that’s fully affordable! Jordan Cove is a haven where you can unwind and enjoy all that the community has to offer. In addition to a community center, computer lab, library, pool, fitn […] […]
    Mon, Nov 24, 2014
    Nice and affordable apartments…going fast! (Dickinson) $731 3bd 1124ft2
    by [email protected]
    Welcome Home to Jordan Cove! At last…a wonderful apartment home that’s fully affordable! Jordan Cove is a haven where you can unwind and enjoy all that the community has to offer. In addition to a community center, computer lab, library, pool, fitn […] […]
    Mon, Nov 24, 2014
    Beautiful 2 bdrm…a must see…going fast! (Dickinson) $648 2bd 924ft2
    by [email protected]
    Mon, Nov 24, 2014
    Gorgeous 2/2 with the convenience of close shopping! (Dickinson) $648 2bd 924ft2
    by [email protected]
    Mon, Nov 24, 2014
    Reid Kane

Search for:
    RECENT COMMENTS

ARCHIVES

November 2014
    October 2014
    September 2014
    August 2014
    July 2014
    June 2014
    May 2014
    April 2014
    March 2014
    CATEGORIES

Uncategorized
    META

Entries RSS
    Comments RSS
    WordPress.org
    Proudly powered by WordPress

Thanks..looking forward to your reply..

Ahh,

Thanks for sharing that link.

We did not notice the listings before, because they look nothing like the layout options we have released. In short, we have no idea why your listings look like that. Our only guess is that you have customized them in some way. If this is the case, helping you further will require paid support

If you have made no changes, then something has gone very bad during installation. We have never seen that happen to the listings. If this is the case, then please let us know so that we can investigate further

___
    BePro Software Team

kane
    Participant

No customization..nada…this is how they have always appeared..look at the archeived months, over 24k listings, all the same, no photos, etc…
    This has gone on for a long time..what do you need from me to make the listings appear as they should and how much longer do you think it will take? Do you want to Skype to get this done quickly and efficiently? thanks…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.