Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anne_26
    Participant

Hi! I just want to ask how do I change the layout/display of listings in a MEMBER’S BUDDYPRESS PROFILE (upon clicking Listing tab). In the current layout, the item listings are displayed chronologically, according to when they are posted, I want to know how do I display these listings per category, with a featured photo. Also, what is the limit per page in a member’s personal listing page view?
    Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi,

There is no limit to the listings on the buddypress profile page. There are also no current customization options.

We can create a buddypress addon which facilitates a category filter and featured image per listings within 5hrs of wordpress development. This listing layout would apply only to visitors and not the profile owner

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

anne_26
    Participant

Thank you for the response. About the limit on listings on buddypress profile, would this mean that there is no pagination? So if the listings would be 100+, they would all be in one page?

Thanks again in advance.

Hi,

1) Correct, there is no paging and 100+ listings will show up on their profile page
    2) A custom addon would include paging

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.