Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Gavin

Hi Guys,
    We are currently using Be Pro Listings for our business search directory website.
    We currently have a fully operating SSL Encryption for the website’s URL http://www.fitjoin.com however when the google maps widget appears, the SSL drops out. This is an issue for our customers and visitors as we aspire to make them feel as secure as possible while searching the directory.
    Please any help would be appreciated.
    Looking forward to any responses.
    Thanks

Gavin
    http://www.fitjoin.com
    e: [email protected]

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for sharing this situation. We are investigating.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Gavin

Thank You. Please keep me posted with any solutions.

Kind Regards

Gavin
    http://www.fitjoin.com
    e: [email protected]

Gavin

BUMP Any news?

Hi,

Our apologies for the delay. We are still working on this issue. We appreciate your patience

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

We found and fixed the issue. We will release the fix in the next version of BePro Listings. Thanks for your patience

___
    BePro Software Team

Gavin

That is great news! Thanks so much for working on it! As a reward I will purchase one of your premium plugins when the fix is released ?

Gavin

Hi Can you please email me direct when the release comes out for this fix? I’ve purchased a few premium plugins to thank you for the work.

Hi Gavin,

The fix will be released within 48 hrs. If you are subscribed to this post, you should be receiving email replies with each post. Are you not receiving these emails?

___
    BePro Software Team

Gavin

Hi Yes I am receiving the email updates for forum replies they are fantastic!
    Thank You can’t wait for the release cheers

Gavin

Hi BePro,
    Just checking…. Was the fix released? Bepro listings updates doesn’t seem to have loaded any new updates. Let me know.
    Cheers
    Gavin

Hi,

Unfortunately, the release has been delayed because of some security concerns. We hope to release the ssl fix as well as the security fixes this week. Out apologies for the delay

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Is there any more update on this release?

Hi Jam,

We are still actively working on it and hope to have the new version available soon.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

The latest version of BePro Listings has been re-listed on wordpress.org. Thanks again for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.