Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stopher

Hi… Listed below is my Bepro status….

BePro Listings

Database Tables OK
    File Path bepro-listings/bepro_listings.php
    Google API
    Result Templates OK

PHP

CURL OK
    File Get Contents OK
    Memory Limit 536870912
    Max Upload Size 96M
    PHP Time Limit 50
    ASP Tags OFF

SERVER

Type Apache
    IP Address xxxxxxx
    Protocol HTTP

I cant get the lat/lon to say yes…. and so the map is unresponsive… Ive been playing about with it for a while but cant really get it sorted.
    I have the google maps api working on the site with another plugin but for some reason, even if I deactivate all other plugins, I cant seem to get it to work with bepro listings.

My site is available here if you wish to view…..

On a couple of side point:
    1. the value for currency does not seem to change from $ to £…
    and also…

2. The [bl_search_filter] shortcode does not seem to offer a suitable layout…. The contents sits outside the box and the buttons jump around… I have tried a few different themes…. and they all seem to do the same…

If you could be of any help to any of these issues, I would be incredibly greatful:)

Kind Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

We will help you to get this all figured out. Our development team is reviewing your website. We will update this post with further questions and/or findings

For the other 2 issues you noted, please create new forum posts. That way, we can keep you up to date on the progress of each issue. Also, other forum readers will be able to follow the issue that relates to them most.

Thanks
    ___
    BePro Software Team

stopher

Thanks…. Will post the others now:)

stopher

Hi guys…. any news or thoughts on the API issue I face?

Hi,

Our apologies for the delay.

Have you setup your API key with google? Once setup, did you add that API key to BePro Listings?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

stopher

Yup:)

Hi,

It sounds like that is the issue. Either the key is not setup correctly in google or the correct key was not copied to BePro Listings. Please share a screen shot of each.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

stopher

Got it… I’m not sure what had gone wrong, but after reconnecting the API key it did seem to work…
    Thank you:)
    Chris

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.