Tagged: google maps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ccawebmaster

I’m new to your plugin, so I apologise if the question has already been answered.

I have the form builder add on which seems to work fine, the issue I’m trying to solve is the zoom level of the maps and getting the map to centre on the area I wish to concentrate on. (The website I’m putting together is for the local community so needs to be centred on this)

On the listings page the map is centred at a point about ten miles to the east (and slightly to the North) of where I need it.

On the listing itself the preview of the map is zoomed out to cover most of England, again it would be useful to have this zoomed in.

Any tips / hints / solutions would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Neil

ccawebmaster

I’ve managed to solve the first problem myself !…..the maps are smarter than me….. I realised I had a test entry that did not have a valid address, changed that and all was good.

The second one is not resolved though…

Hi Neil,

Glad to hear you are making progress

The main map initiated via shortcode will center over the results on the map. It will zoom out enough to cover all listings

The zoom level for the map on the details page is controlled by the BePro Listings->Options page and the Map tab. Adjust the “Map Zoom” option.

___
    BePro Software Team

ccawebmaster

I’ve just realised that the map issue is still not resolved.

To see what I mean visit http://clareca.org.uk/listings then click on any of the listed items, then click on the ‘View Map’ tab, you will the map is zoomed out….in the options page the map zoom is set to 15.

Kind regards

Neil

Hi,

We are investigating. Does the map zoom level change at all when you adjust the admin setting?

___
    BePro Software Team

ccawebmaster

As far as I can tell it does not change

Kind regards

Neil

Hi,

We have confirmed the issue. You can anticipate a fix with the next version of BePro Listings
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.