Tagged: SPAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MF

Hi,

I’m getting regular SPAM even with recaptcha enabled! I’m trying to find out how but the Listings get posted without Username, or even respecting the Category required choice! I also have Akismet enabled and I had 2 factor Auth but it didn’t stop!

Is there any backdoor in this plugin that I can’t find?

Any recommendations?

Hi,

How much detail is added to the spam listing? Is it just title and content or is there more? Also do you have validation turned turned on via the BePro Listings-Options page (forms tab)

Each listing requires a “Default user id” to be assigned via the BePro Listings->Options admin page (forms tab). You could remove the default user id which would require all posters to be registered or in the process of registering. If you do this, you may also need to add the register=1 option to your form shortcode.

We are also in the process of releasing a new admin option which should help to eliminate this issue. However, its definitely confusing how anything could be submitted without solving the captcha

We are not aware of any backdoors. As you can see from our demo website, we use the plugin. Via that website we get constant attacks. We do not receive unwanted submission.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: needed more details
    MF

thx! I had taken out the validate option, I enabled it again!
    Thx again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.