Tagged: Gallery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to add a gallery of images to each listing page. I have added the free gallery listing add-on but I can’t see where I need to add the images or the shortcode. I am a neebie at wordpress so would appreciate any help.

Hi,

Interesting question.

1) BePro Listings uses the wordpress gallery, so there is no need for the Gallery Sliders plugin. With that said, the Gallery Sliders plugin can be used to enhance the stock gallery

2) When “show images” from the BePro Listings->Options admin page, a gallery manager is available in the right sidebar. You can select the featured image and there is a separate option to manage the remaining images

2b) As noted in #1, we are using the wordpress gallery. So any image you add to the listing, will show up in the gallery manager noted in #2a. So in short, on a single page, there are 2 ways of adding images to your listing and 1 way to declare and image as “featured”

2c) Whats cool about our gallery manager, is that you can reorganize the images if you have our paid gallery plugin installed

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/bepro-listings-galleries/

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.