Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using a membership plugin that restricts content and offers users a registration and log in function as the bepro listing front end function is limited.

Can I remove the front end function i.e username and password from “my listings” as when I use the above plugin I will not have two log in box’s?

thanks

pete

The only page I am restricting will be the “my listing” page as this will be where the user manages their listings and ideally their user details i.e change of details and password reset..

Slightly off subject, does buddy press or woo commerce login integrate with bepro i.e solve my above problem?

thanks

Pete

Hi,

There is no way to remove the login requirement for the My Listings page. BePro Listings does not integrate with the login features for any other plugin.

If you are using buddypress, you can activate the buddypress profile and stop using the My Listings page.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,
    Just saw the thread relating to the S2member plugin that you do, Im sure you would of mentioned it but it is worth asking.. does that plugin offer a front end login/register/lost password function and a members area where they manage their listings and personal details?

thanks in advance

pete

Hi Pete,

S2member does have login/register/lost password functions. It can be used to restrict access to any page with the my listings shortcode. The plugin is free on wordpress.org so you can test it out to see if it fits your needs.

If interested in membership plugin suggestions, you should also consider paid membership pro. In either case, you should be able to achieve your goals with FREE products
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.