Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    paulos

hi,
    When trying to use front end form short code, there is a check box for registration form and a bar for redirect URL. What is redirect URL or which UL should I use for that.
    Thank you

Hi,

The redirect url, is the location where you would like the user to be sent to, after a successful form submission e.g Home page, Profile page, etc. If unsure about this, then it should be left blank.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Hi, I’m just wondering what form you should use for the redirect shortcode.
    Right now I’m using [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”1″ redirect=’/destinationpage’] and that doesn’t seem to be working.
    Should it take the form of [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”1″ redirect=’www.sitename.com/destinationpage’]?

Hi,

The first one should work. We suggest deactivating all plugins we do not create to confirm the issue with the plugin. We have seen plugins conflict with our redirection attempts.

If the issue is not fixed by deactivating other plugins, let us know and we will investigate

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

doesn’t appear to be fixed by deactivating other plugins, I’ve deactivated all plugins apart from beprolistings and form builder (although you will note on another forum page that I am having problems with formbuilder)

so just to make sure that you totally understand my layout here. I want to redirect from http://www.hostname.com/dataentrypage to http://www.hostname.com/destinationpage

so on dataentrypage, I’m using just the single line of shortcode [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”1″ redirect=’/destinationpage’]

There’s nothing silly that I’ve left out that should prevent this redirect from happening right?

Hi,

Redirection is a feature offered by BePro Listings (not the form builder). No, there is nothing you have left out, it should work as you have posted it. Do you see a message that says “Listing Successfully Saved” after form submission?

As part of troubleshooting the issue, try temporarily returning to one of the stock wordpress themes.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Yes I get the message saying listing successfully saved and the listing does save. Unfortunately I just stay on the page where it says the listing is saved

Hi,

Thanks for helping us to troubleshoot. We will test on our end and update this post with further instructions.

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

I’ve got a few open queries right now. Has this redirection been sorted yet?

Hi,

We tested this issue and confirmed that it is related to BePro Listings. The fix for this issue will be released in the next version of the plugin. We hope to release it in the next 24/48 hours

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.