Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    thierry

Hello,

I am getting these lines of text when testing my form :

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/bivou301/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1127

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/bivou301/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro_listings_functions.php on line 1516

Please advise.
    Thanks

thierry

I think I sorted it out… One of my packages is 0$ and the program did not like that.
    I need a way to make the a free listing expire, is there a way to achieve that other then through packages?

Thanks

Hi,

We are investigating the error. Currently, packages is the only way to have a listing expire.

___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

So I removed the packages option in my form and I am still getting the error. Though the listing is being created in my Listings admin panel.

I am thinking that this might relevant to the issue : The “Forms” tab in the Bepro listings Options admin section is stalling. The Whole page freezes and all I get to do is to move the little hand cursor around without the ability to click on anything. I have to wait about a minute or so and the tab finally loads.

Thought it could help you to know.

Hi,

Thanks for the added details. Have you tried our troubleshooting tips? Specifically the section which asks that you deactivate all plugins and themes not created by our team

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/troubleshooting-bepro-listings/

___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hello,

Yes, I have tried to deactivate all plugins other then bepro.
    The listings are now being created even when I reactivated all the deactivated plugins… Might have been a temporary glitch with the web hosting service as it does not seem to be a conflict with other plugins.

The “Form” tab in the BPL options is still not responding regardless of plugin activation or deactivation. I dont realy feel like unstalling and reinstalling the Form Builder plugin as I will have to re-create all my forms… Any idea?

Hi,

You shouldn’t have to deactive the Form Builder. Please do the following

– Deactivate all plugins and themes not created by the BePro Software Team
    – Email an admin login to [email protected]

Our development team would be happy to take a look
    ___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hi,

Still getting the same error periodically when submitting front end forms :

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/bivou301/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1127

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/bivou301/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro_listings_functions.php on line 1516

The listing gets created in the admin panel but the location information is not getting saved and the listing does not show on the map.

I get the “form submission error” message on the front end for free listings and the above warning for listings requiring payment.

I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps you recommend. I will deactivate all plugins not created by you and email an admin login.

Thanks

Hi,

We recently released a new version of BePro Listings. Upgrade and let us know if the php error continues

___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hi,

Just upgraded bepro listings and no change.
    I emailed a valid admin login recently, I need this fixed please.

Thanks

thierry

Just noticed this in the admin BPL Status since the recent upgrade :

Admin
    BePro Listings Status
    Database Tables ERROR

Hi,

We are investigating why your server is not installing the plugin tables. We will update this post with our findings

___
    BePro Software Team

Same here , I have the same problem

Hi Anton,

Can you elaborate on exactly which problem you are experiencing?

___
    BePro Software Team

Jill

I am also getting a ‘Database table error’ in the BPL status section.

I installed ‘Bepro Listings business directory’ by accident, activated, then deleted it, before installing BPListings
    I was wondering if that could have screwed up the file structure for database table… or perhaps failed to update php file? I’m not sure how the coding side and installation works so they are random thoughts really:)

I’m using Buddypress, bbpress, events manager… and I have a similar build site (Theme:Weaver xtreme, WP 4.5) on the same host and BPL works fine….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.