Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi, just purchased Form Builder and Claim Listing. When I try to save the Form Builder form variables (BePro Listings -> AddOns -> Form Builder Options), I get “!Form save error!”. Here is a corresponding snippet from the PHP error log:

“PHP message: WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM xxxx_BEPRO_LISTINGS_TABLE_NAME WHERE id = made by require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), call_user_func_array, Bepro_listings->check_load_payment, get_option, apply_filters(‘option_bepro_listings’), call_user_func_array, Bl_form_builder->alter_bepro_listings_data, W3_Db->query, W3_DbCache->query, W3_DbCallUnderlying->query, W3_Db->query, W3_DbProcessor->query, W3_Db->default_query

FYI I get a similar error trying to save the Claim Listing form variables.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Thanks for the purchases. Lets see if we can figure out whats wrong.

Are you referring to the admin? Yes, if you try to resave options, without any changes, you will get that error. Does the error persist when you make changes to any of the values?

___
    BePro Software Team

David

Thank you for your prompt reply. You hit the nail on the head — I wasn’t actually changing anything. Once I changed some values the error went away. I have a couple more issues with the new plugins. I’ll open a new post to keep this thread clean.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.