Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    emilydove

Hi,

On the form builder I have added the category item, which is displaying in the form, but on the front end of the form it still says “Categories” as the title of this field, even though I’ve changed it under General Options. It also says ‘Optional’ which I don’t want.

Regards, Emily.

Hi Emily,

The category field in the Form Builder has a label option. This overrides the category controls under the general options.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

emilydove

Hi,

I have changed the label but it does not override the “categories” title.

Hi,

Which version of the Form Builder are you using?

___
    BePro Software Team

emilydove

BePro Listings Version 2.2.0
    BePro Listings Form Builder Version 1.0.36

Hi,

Please updates to the latest version of the Form Builder (1.0.393). If you have “BePro Software Updates” installed, you can upgrade from your plugin panel. Otherwise, you can get the update from your My Accounts page

https://www.beprosoftware.com/my-account/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

emilydove

How can I install “BePro software updates”?
    Under plugins, it is not showing that there is a plugin update available for this plugin.

emilydove

Sorry, I just found the BePro Software Updates on the website, I have installed it and updated to FormBuilder 1.0.393.
    It has resolved the issue of the title, but it still says “optional” above the categories, even though the “Required” box is ticked on the item details.

Hi,

It will always say “optional” unless you have excluded/required all categories. Those are the optional categories that can be selected. Required (pre-selected) categories also show up there above the word “Optional”. This is present in the default BePro Listings form also.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

emilydove

Having it say “optional” makes it look like it is optional to select on of the categories. It shoudl say “options” not “optional”.

Hi,

Very good point, we will make that change to “Options”. This word is fully localized so you can use the language files to change it. Ultimately, I believe we will eventually provide an admin interface for customizing that word.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.