Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi,

This issue has been fixed in version 1.0.406. Thanks for patience and communication regarding the issue.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hello,

Thank you for being so pro-active about it.

Can you please indicate how to upgrade my version to the 1.0.406 (I currently have 1.0.403)?
    I installed the bepro software updates plugin but all it shows are a username and password fields and a “save settings” button. Please tell me what I am missing?

Thanks

Hi,

Software always has bugs. However, our team is focused on improving our software products and maintaining usability. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, please enter the username and password that you use to sign into BeProSoftware.com. That will allow our system to confirm your license for the plugin. Once you are authenticated, you will see the option to update the Form Builder from the admin plugin page like any other wordpress plugin
    ___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hi again,

Thank you, I have done just that (save my settings on the bepro software update page) but the option to update the Form Builder from the admin plugin page does not appear. Is the 1.0.406 version available now or will it be soon?

Hi,

1.0.406 is available for download. What username are you using?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

User name is admin. It seems to be by default as I dont remember having created a username and password for BPL.

Hi,

Please use the username attached to your account here on BeProSoftware.com
    ___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Yes, sorry. Could have though about that myself.
    I did just that and the update showed up in my admin plugin page but he update fails when I click the “update now” option.
    I am using wordpress version 4.4.2

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Can you share any details regarding what happens when the update “fails”? I just did a test with the latest version of wordpress and confirmed it should not cause an issue.

___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hi,

The Bepro Listings Form Builder plugin update shows up in my admin plugin page, along with the option to see the details of the new version or to update now. I click the “update now” option, the two little red arrows go around indicating the update is taking place. Then the arrows stop turning and next to them appears the message that the plugin update failed.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Here are two options you can consider

1. You can delete the plugin and re-install it with the new version which is on your My Accounts page

https://www.beprosoftware.com/my-account/

2. Deactivate all plugins not created by the BePro Software Team. Then Send an admin user/pass to [email protected] and reference this post. Our team would be happy to login and diagnose whats happening

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.