Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Thanks for your patience,

We upgraded the plugin to version 1.0.03 and installed it on your website. We then created the only test listing there, to verify that its working correctly. Can you also test it to confirm its working well for you?

The issue was a result of reusing fields that should only be used once e.g. description. In the newest version of the plugin 1.0.03, this is now impossible. So the issue you encountered before should not happen again.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

Yes! Thank you guys. Very much appreciated!

Hi,

Thanks for helping us to fix that issue and confirm its working.

When convenient, please consider reviewing the Form Builder addon. It would be very much appreciated and a great way to support development 🙂

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

dmitcha
    Participant

Hi, did you ever resolve why the background color changes when you activate the plugin? I’m having the same problem.

UPDATE: I found it – for some reason, the easy-responsive-tabs.css file’s background setting was overriding my sites, so I commented that line out.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by dmitcha.

Hi @dmitcha,

Thanks a lot for updating us about this issue. It definitely helps us to diagnose future issues and identify ways of avoiding file conflicts like this.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.