Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    paujur
    Participant

The shortcode [create_listing_form] isn’t working now that I installed the Form Builder plugin. It was working before when I only had BePro Listings installed, but now doesn’t load anything onto the page at all. Not sure if I am missing something or this is simply a bug.

Appreciate the help

Hello,

1) What version of BePro Listings are you using?
    2) Have you made any alterations to the plugin?

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

I’m using the latest version I believe. BePro Listings Version 2.1.44. Form Builder Version 1.0.0.

I haven’t made any alterations to either plugin.

When I turn the form builder plugin off, the shortcode works. But when the form builder plugin is on, it doesn’t.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by paujur.

Ok,

Please email a wordpress administrator user/pass to [email protected]. One of our developers will investigate this for free

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

Sent.

Thank you for your quick replies.

Hi,

This plugin is very important to us. Thanks a lot for contact us regarding this issue and we appreciate your patience.

The issue is a bug on our end. We just released a new version of BePro Listings, version 2.1.45. Also, there is a new version of the Form Builder addon 1.0.01. Simply delete the current addon and download the new one from your My Accounts page (where you downloaded the first one)

Let us know if this fixes the issue
    ___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

Unfortunately, now the ‘Form Builder’ tab under BePro Listings in the dashboard isn’t working. The backend interface isn’t loading.

Hello,

That last issue has nothing to do with the plugins. Seems like you did not install the plugin correctly.

Our developers deleted your current version and installed the Form Builder from the admin. We confirmed its working on your website.

Can you also confirm that its working on your website?

___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

My apologies. Not sure how that happened. Thank you very much for the help! I do have one more question though, is there any reason in particular why the plugin changes my background color?

It’s not the form builder that changes the background, but the BePro Listing plugin itself.

Hi,

Which part of your website is having the background affected?

___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

Every single part of the website. The website background was originally the same white color as the background of my logo. I will eventually change my background color, but it seems I won’t be able to do so with the plugin active, as it will keep the background this off-white color that it is now.

paujur
    Participant

Also, some of the fields don’t seem to collect data. I added a Text field and a Text Area field, and although the fields did show up and I was able to type information into them, when the listing was pending my approval the those fields were labeled as “Custom Form Submissions” and were empty.

The same thing seems to be happening with the Radio Button Field.

I tried adding two description fields, but that doesn’t work. It takes the input from the second field instead of both.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

It sounds like several of your fields may have the same “field name”. When adding fields, click them to reveal the options on the left. Some fields have field names and you should make sure that they are different.

We are working on ways to make this an easier process.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Actually, if you go to your My Accounts page, you can download the latest version of the Form Builder 1.0.02. It automatically changes the names of duplicate “field names” so you no longer have to.

We suggest completely deleting the old version first, then installing this one. Let us know if you have better results with this version.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

I’m afraid it still isn’t working. I added a text field with the title ‘Compensation’ as I am working with job listings, but when I submit ‘$50/hr” it doesn’t record the data in the backend under the listing.

Also, the successfully submitted message is can’t be edited, or rather the changes don’t appear on the front end.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by paujur. Reason: more issues
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.