Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    barshai
    Participant

Hey,
    I use bepro listing on a new site which is in Hebrew language.
    When I tries to fill adress in hebrew, it saves as ??????.

Hi,

Is BePro Listings the only plugin causing this issue on your website? Are other aspects of wordpress (e.g. posts) saving and displaying the characters correctly?

___
    BePro Software Team

barshai
    Participant

Hi!
    Yes, it’s just the bpro plugin(wich i’ve installed the real-estate extension).

Hi,

Are all fields saving as “????” or is it a particular field that has the issue e.g. address?

___
    BePro Software Team

barshai
    Participant

It’s happen on all “Listing Details” and “Geographic Details”

Hi,

Thanks for your patience and help.

We have fixed the issue in the newest version of BePro Listings 2.1.5. Please confirm if this version of the plugin works with Hebrew Characters

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

barshai
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, Now it has new problem. I think it happens because of meta encoding of file.

Now, After a save it shows white screen with toe errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/barsshai/public_html/holony.net/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro_listings_profile.php:1) in /home/barsshai/public_html/holony.net/wp-admin/post.php on line 233

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/barsshai/public_html/holony.net/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro_listings_profile.php:1) in /home/barsshai/public_html/holony.net/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1173

Hi,

Yes you are right. It was a result of our attempts to figure out this multi-language issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

To repair this issue, you will need to access your website via FTP. You can either

A) Delete the BePro Listings folder in your plugins directory and reinstall the plugin (no information loss)
    B) Download the new version of BePro Listings to your hard drive and Replace the bepro_listings_profile.php file.

Let us know if you continue to have this issue

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

We also created a blog post regarding this upgrade issue.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/blog/fix-bepro-listings-2-1-5/

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.