Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    qvalida

Hello,

i have a few questions about the BePro Listings Plugin:

1. Is there a way to open listings links from the map in a new window or tab?

2. Is there a way to show the whole contact data (like address, name and so on) on the listings page instead of that google maps link?

3. Is it possible to show a little map from the location on the listings page?

Thanks for your help

Christian

Hi Christian,

Great questions. Would i be correct in assuming that you are currently using the all in one shortcode?

1. Yes there is. You will need to use the map shortcode [ generate_map ]
    2. Yes, this should be an option in the admin.
    3. No. We are currently working on releasing this solution. You can expect it to be released within the next 5-7 business days.

From here you have two main options to consider

1. You can DIY and review our shortcode documentation by clicking here
    2. You can have us set it up for you. Most configurations like the one you are mentioning, can be completed within one hour of product support

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Correction,

Regarding listing map links, a better approach to opening links in a new window, would be to simply turn off ajax in the admin.

With that said, its still a good idea to use the generate_map shortcode. That way you can control if

A) the map icon opens an info window with the link in it
    B) The map icon shows info on hover and links to the page on click

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

qvalida

Hello again,

thanks for your help first. But i still have one problem. I haven´t found a way to show the Geographic Details (like Address, City, Postcode) on the listings page until now.

Christian

Hi @qvalida,

It sounds like you have the contact information option turned off in the BePro Listings options menu. Go into the admin, click the menu “BePro Listings->options”. There you will find 4 options in the first tab. Make sure that “Show Contact” is selected

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.