- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m creating a business directory and have come across a couple of minor problem spots.
1) Not every businesses’ feature image is displaying, only 3 display on the Directory.
2) When I check a business listing profile, the profile spans the entire width of the page making the business profile look very unprofessional and hard to follow while all the other pages are centered and within guidelines/margins.
3) Not all listings are showing on the map, I enter in the address information and only 3 have come up, they are also the only 3 that show their feature image.
If you would like to head to my website http://www.squnchescraftnetwork.com.au you’ll see what I mean.
In the BePro Listings admin, under the search/listings tab, increase the # of default listings from 3 to anything else. In addition, I recommend using the paging attribute in the listings shortcode.
Regarding the layout issue, this is well documented. The same issue exists with buddypress, woocommerce and any other plugin which generates a page from a custom post type. We have documentation for developers here
If are not a developer or don’t have one, you will need to hire one of our developers to create a custom template for your theme
BePro Software Team
Thank you for your assistance, as I am not a developer nor in a financial position to hire a developer, I’ll keep the theme I have as I am very happy with it and I’ll look at other options down the track.
Stay up to date on web design and development trends. Also receive updates on video tutorials, services, deals, products, and discounts offered by the BePro Software Team. to sign-up for our newsletter today.