Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I wanted to use Facebook Comments but when I install any of the Facebook Comments addons, the listings comments stay as the default wordpress/jetpack ones. Is this by design?

Thanks

Hi,

We use a wordpress function which interfaces with the comments and shows them in our tabs. In the past, this has not prevented other plugins like disqus from taking over the comment feature. Does the plugin work on non BePro Listings pages?

___
    BePro Software Team

The Facebook comments are displaying on any page or post including the BePro listings pages but they are not replacing the comments used in the tab they are at the bottom of the BePro listings Details section, so if I have the comments tab option on (either In Page or In Tab) I have 2 comment sections (facebook and the standard one).

Think I have found the problem, the plugin I am using for facebook comments isn’t replacing the wordpress comments in posts so I assume that is why I have them both showing.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hi,

That makes sense. Happy to help
    ___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hello,

I am using a plugin that takes over the wordpress comment feature to integrate Facebook comments. In doing so, the Bepro Listings Reviews star rating system no longer appears in the review tab… Are the plugins incompatible?

Thanks

Hi,

From the information you have shared, it seems they are incompatible. However, one thing you can try is to change the “comments position” option via the BePro Listings->Addons admin menu and the reviews tab.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.