Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    deplume
    Participant

Hi,

I have created a form in Form builder and used a shortcode – [create_listing_form bl_form_id=”1″] to show this in a page. My form has a submit button to save the details of the form but when I click it I get this error everytime-
    “Issue saving your listing. Please contact the website administrator”

Please help!

deplume
    Participant

Please help…I’m building a form in form builder and using the shortcode generated there in the page(as mentioned earlier). I have a save button to save the form details but I keep getting this message while saving the page

Hello,

Can you share a link to your form?

___
    BePro Software Team

deplume
    Participant

Hi,

All forms must use the “item name” field. Your form does not seem to have one. This field can be considered as the title for a blog post. It uniquely identifies the submission, allowing it to be differentiated in search results.

___
    BePro Software Team

deplume
    Participant

Thanks for that information and explanation. I have now added the item name field but still when I save I get the same error. One thing different that’s happening now is – If I go to “All Listings” then I see those entries that I make from Front end getting saved there in status as “Pending Review”. Is there anything that is still missing? Thanks so much for helping me out.

deplume
    Participant

Okay..I managed to update the “default status” to publish my listings from front end but still I see the same error…

And another thing – When I click “View Listing, I see nothing… wondering where all the data is saving!
    I guess a good sample for Form builder is much needed to get going. It’s hard to understand what is required and what’s not, it’s tough to understand the concept of form builders n listings…

deplume
    Participant

Is anybody looking into it? Please.

yes, we are looking into your issue

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Lets confirm if the listings are being saved. When you edit them from “My Listings” do you see all of the information that was entered?

Also, can you confirm which options you have selected on the “General” tab of the BePro Listings->Options admin page?

Lastly, please upgrade to the latest version of BePro Listings. Does the issue persist?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

mmcomber

Hi,

We are having the same issue saving our listings on our new page – http://threesheetsnw.com/sell-your-boat/

Can you please provide some tips to diagnose this issue. I looked through the options and everything looks setup correctly.

Thanks

Tim

Hi @mmcomber,

Please create a new post and clarify the error you are receiving. In that new post, please share the version of BePro Listings and the Form Builder that you are using. Also list the details on the BePro Listings->BPL Status admin page

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.