Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    blurgen

Hi,

I’ve created a new form and used it two times already. When I get back to the admin to edit the form, it opens the form but I get a blank page, on top it is saying ‘ Form looks good!’

But there is no way to edit the form and now it is lost. I tried on various browsers and even another computer, it is the same.

blurgen

See image for clarification

http://postimg.org/image/bvnwa62qz/

Hi,

Are you able to create a new form? Are you able to edit other forms?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I am not able to edit any form. When I create a new one, the same thing happens.

Hi,

Which of the following steps causes the issue?

1. You create a new form and select “Reset to Default” which sends you back to the Form Builder Dashboard
    2. Edit the new form, you should see fields on the page which you can edit.
    3. After making changes to the form fields, save it and refresh the page
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

after creating and saving the form, I go back to the listing of forms. Then I click ‘edit’ to edit the form.

you can get access to my wp-admin if you want, it’s still an empty wordpress site without user data.

Hi,

Lets try a few more troubleshooting steps before we login to your installation

• Try deactivating all plugins that are not created by BeProSoftware.com
    • Use one of the stock wordpress themes (twentytwelve, twentyfifteen, etc)
    • Confirm that “asp_tags” is set to “OFF” on the BePro Listings->BPL Status page
    • Go to the WP plugin dashboard page. Click the “edit” link under the Form Builder. Please share a screenshot of the resulting page with the file paths on the right.

Does the issue continue?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: use a wordpress default theme
    blurgen

It still looks bad.

I disabled all the plugins except BePro plugins and checked the ASP TAGS setting (it is indeed off).

The twentyfifteen is selected.

http://postimg.org/image/xnsngd9b5/

Hi,

If by “looks bad” you mean that you still cannot edit the fields, please send an administrator login via our contact form. We would be happy to take a closer look

https://www.beprosoftware.com/contact-us/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

HI,

Yes, that’s what I mean 🙂
    I’ve sent the details. Please let me know if it works.

Hello,

We created a form. Its form id #4. It works 100% with no issues. We were not able to replicate your issue. If you need further help, please complete the following steps and let us know the step number which causes the issue

1. You create a new form and select “Reset to Default” which sends you back to the Form Builder Dashboard
    2. Edit the new form, you should see fields on the page which you can edit.
    3. After making changes to the form fields, save it and refresh the page
    ___
    BePro Software Team

It seems like something you are trying to do is causing the issue. Once we figure out what you are doing, we can fix the plugin. It could be a character you are using. Follow the steps outlined above. Let us know exactly what you were doing before the page goes blank.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

I have the situation again. It looks like it happened after creating a drop down menu. Maybe because there are 7 options now. Could that be the bug?

Hi,

Thanks for alerting us.

We just successfully created a dropdown with 8 options. Maybe the issue is related to the text you are entering. Can you try to recreate the issue with the dropdown to confirm?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

I did recreate the same form with the same options now, and I still can reach it.
    Now I did add one item to the dropdown menu at a time, maybe that was different?
    I don’t know.. But the thing is , it is better to troubleshoot a form which is not working, instead of trying to replay the situation that causes it.

So, the malfunctioning form (the one with id=1) may better be debugged. We can do it together, you can check it with firebug for example, I can get access to the apache log files and even put it in debug mode.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.