Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    m4a1fox

Hello guys. I integrated your plugin into buddypress where my registered user, can edit the listing. But, I can’t find the way to change the template layout (Can I edit the plugin file “form.php” into templates folder? I guess no. I should redefine this template, but I can’t found how?! Can you help me with it?) Also, can I allow my registered users, add, or update the listing classified? I found the edit form in form.php file, but how can I insert the ability to change, add, delete the listing’s thumbnail? Thanks.

Hi,

In the WP admin, visit the BePro Listings->Options page. There you will find a “3rd party” option. Save that option and users will be able to add/edit/edit listings from their Buddypress profile.

You should never edit core files. The Form Builder addon demonstrates the our form.php file is easily overridden. We talk about extending BePro Listings in the following article. Ultimately, you want to focus on overriding the “bl_change_upload_form” filter and using your own php template file.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/extending-bepro-listings/

You could also try to implement your own css via your theme’s style.css file
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.