Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    nanettedp

If this issue is not fixed yet can someone assist me in changing my display so that all the non relevant content is not a problem. How do I make a custom display. I am currently using type where “blfb2a” can I change it?

Hi,

We have identified the issue and have found a fix. Unfortunately, there has been a delay in releasing the new version. We hope to release the new version in the next 48hrs. We apologize for any inconvenience

A member of our support team will reply to your other posts regarding listing types.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Thanks again for your patience. A new version of the Form Builder has been released
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Hi! I have loaded the new version, but the issue is still there? I have version Version 1.0.401 installed is this correct?

Hi,

Yes, we just re-tested (1.0.401) and can confirm that dropdowns in search results only show the selected option. How did you upgrade the plugin?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

I forgot that I switched over to check boxes and they produce the same issue as the dropdown select. I.e. shows all the options
    The dropdown select option does show only the option chosen, but unfortunately mine does not show on the correct place?

Hi,

The position was fixed in version 1.0.402 which is already released. We will investigate the checkboxes
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. The checkbox issue in the custom result templates has been fixed in version 1.0.403

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.