Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    nanettedp

If I use the dropdown_select in formbuilder to create a form, all the options on the dropdown is visible on the listing page even though only one option is selected in the dropdown.

Hi,

Thanks for alerting us. We are investigating
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Hi, Is there any feedback on this?

Hi,

We investigated and were not able to replicate the issue. What version of the Form Builder are you using?

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

current Version is 1.0.397, I see version 1.0.400 are available now. But if I try to update it it gives an Update Failed: undefined error.
    Previous time I tried to update form builder I was unsuccessful so I had to reinstall it. As a result I had to recreate all my forms. What am I doing wrong? I cant recreate the forms every time there is an update. Please help

Hi,

We have confirmed via multiple customers that the updates are working. Unfortunately, we have not encountered this error.

You can upload the new version via ftp if you are experiencing issues. If you update via ftp, then you would not loose any data. Do you know how to use ftp?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Is there a how to guide for me to try this option. Do I just replace the entire form builder plugin folder. Is there no changes to the database needed?
    Thanks!

nanettedp

I replaced the entire folder and now the version is 1.0.399. The update option mentions that the newest version is 1.0.400. I downloaded version 1.0.399 from my account cart. Were do I find 1.0.400 so that I can manually do the update?

The image below shows that the book audience (dropdown) list all the options. If I select a listing the details of the listing page is correct. It shows only the dropdown that I selected, but on the main listing page it shows all the dropdown options.
    book listings

Hi,

Thanks for alerting us. The version on your My Accounts page should now be the latest

The image you shared doesn’t work and your comments are a bit confusing. Specifically the parts

If I select a listing the details of the listing page is correct. It shows only the dropdown that I selected, but on the main listing page it shows all the dropdown options.

If you continue to experience issues, please post a new photo and restate the issue you are experiencing.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Form builder is now up to date. Thanks

Here is the new image. Hope you can see it now. It is a screen dump of my main listing page. I have highlighted the areas in red. You can see all the drop down options are listed. If I go into an individual listing, i.e. to see more detail of a specific listing then only the option that was chosen whe the listing was created is shown. See second image for this.

see all dropdown options on main listing

Hi,

Unfortunately, we still cannot see the image. Try using a 3rd party site to store the image and link us to it

Ultimately, we are still confused about the issue. It sounds like the plugin is working exactly as designed. Specifically you stated

If I go into an individual listing, i.e. to see more detail of a specific listing then only the option that was chosen whe the listing was created is shown.

What are you expecting to happen? Maybe actually seeing the image will help.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Please have a look at the two images on this page. The first is the main listing page and the secoind is the detail of a spesific book listing.

http://guardtheirheart.co.za/listing-error/

Hi,

We were able to see the screenshots, thanks. So the search results are showing all dropdown options? We will investigate and update this post with our findings

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

We were able to identify the issue in the code and will release a fix in the next Form Builder version. We hope to release a new version in the next 2-3 business days.

Thanks again for your patience and persistence in getting this issue fixed
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Hi! Has this issue been fixed and is the new release available yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.