Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    redlizard
    Participant

Is it possible to display listings without images I have some image areas in the listings that say ‘No Image’ and because I don’t have any images I don’t want them there.

Also is it possible to not have columns, but display the list as a vertical list?

Cheers

Hi,

We have received other requests for the ability to remove images. You can anticipate the feature in a future version of the base free plugin. However, your only current option would be via custom php or possibly via css.

Regarding the columns, i’m not sure what you are referring to. If you mean the listing results, we offer two listing layouts with the base plugin. You can see the two layouts via these examples

– whatlocalscallit.com
    – bycater.ca

To switch between them, you need to adjust the “type” option in the display_listings shortcode. The documentation is available here

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes/

Hope this helps, regards.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

I want to remove images and display the listings like the whatlocalscallit.com site.
    My shortcode I tried is: [display_listings types “2″ bl_form_id=4]
    What am I doing wrong?

Hi @nanettedp,

Have you turned of the “Show images” feature via the BePro Listings->Options admin page?

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Some of my directory listings, like the book library will need images, but others won’t. Is there a solution for this?

Hi,

Interesting issue. The form builder comes with a few extra search result layouts that you can choose from. They work via the “display_listings” shortcode and its “type” option. Details are outlined in the following documentation

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/form-builder-result-listings/

In a few months, we hope to evolve BePro Listings to switch from file based templates to storing them in the database. We plan on releasing a page builder plugin on this new platform, allowing you to control the layout of detail pages via the admin. This new page builder will eventually interface with the Form Builder, allowing you to set custom layouts per form. Its an exciting year to be using the BePro Listings platform
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Is there any way that I can change the [display_listings type=”blfb2a”] display to just show listing name and the category?

Hi,

No, the templates are static. If you would like to change whats shown in a template, you will need to code your own or you can hire our team to develop a new on for you
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.