Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Would you add the UPDATED custom reviews plugin to my online account so I can download it. My requests seem to go unanswered.

Thanks

[email protected]
    Participant

Specifically the plugin that includes the purchase url code. The one I have does not include it in the php file nor the php template file so therefore it will not include it in the final output.

Hi,

No, we cannot add the custom plugin to your account. It was emailed to you.

We contacted you with the simple request to send your login information so we can install the plugin and complete the project. That was sent to you a full 16 hrs before you made this post.

To do this, email your server ftp information and wordpress admin user/pass. This project can be complete within an hour of you sending this information

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

I already sent that information earlier today

[email protected]
    Participant

Plus, I have it installed but the purchase link info does not exist or does not function.

Hi,

We have not received anything from you. Please resend it so that we can complete the project

Also, the purchase link is a stock feature of BePro Listings. Its not possible for it not to exist. What i think is more realistic, is that you have not set the “Website” value of the listings, hence they are blank.

Once our team is able to login, i’m possitive that we can re-create the sample we demoed to you

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

And if you want to pull punches, it is really nice that I spent several hundred dollars for this product only to find out that the same day you delivered the half finished product to me, May 25, you also tweeted the custom product to all of your twitter followers with screenshots which will likely be sold many times over it at a discount, and before I had a chance to even install it and try it out for myself.

After I installed it and found that the product was half finished, I tried to get support for it and to get it working properly only to have you post this type of comment. So I guess you need to make money at other people’s expense and without making sure your current customer is satisfied with your product. Man, do you need to check your scruples….

Hello,

As stated before, please provide the server login details so that we can complete the installation.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hello,

Your project is currently one of our highest priorities. A developer is standing by to install the plugin for you. We are still waiting for you to share your login details via email, with the project manager you have been communicating with during development.

Unfortunately, your custom plugin is not part of our e-commerce system, so its delivery cannot be a purchase link. It is too custom to be resold or documented beyond the twitter tweet you referenced

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you towards achieving 100% product functionality on your servers

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.