Tagged: csv

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    turecek

Hello!
    I am currently testing out the BePro listing plugin and I’m running into issues with the CSV upload functionality.
    To start my testing, I began working with the CSV sample provided within the documentation. However, when I upload this file, it does not create a new listing.
    I have reviewed the BPLStatus page and all components are listed as “OK.” However, when I upload the CSV file and check my error logs I see text such as “PHP Warning: Illegal Offset ‘categories’ in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/admin/bepro_listings_admin.php on line 819.” There is a similar error line like this for each CSV header.
    I would appreciate any guidance on remediating this issue. I will note, I looked through the plugin code and it seems as if the $_POST variable in line 806 is being treated as a string, when it should be treated as an array. I’m not sure if this is the issue, or if it’s something else.
    Thank you in advanced!

Hi Turecek,

Thanks for notifying us of this issue. We are investigating and will update you here in the forums.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi Turecek,

Thanks for sharing your assessment. In the long run, you can anticipate that we will suppress these PHP notices. However, they should not stop your upload from being successful today.

Please attempt to upload the following demo file which we uploaded today. Let us know if it works, then we can move on to diagnosing your specific upload file.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/listing-csv-upload/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.