- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When I try to “create new form” from the button, I get a blank page that never loads.
Also, when I try to “create a new listing” (as a customer) I am asked to log in (a customer wouldn’t have a login til after they created a listing).
We have seen the blank Form Management page issue before. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article?
Regarding the listing creation for logged out users
– Are you sure the message is being generated by BePro Listings?
– How is the customer asked to login, before they can see the form, after submission, etc?
– Does the issue exist with the stock BePro Listings form?
– Is there a value for the “Default user ID” in the BePro Listings->Options page “Forms” tab?
BePro Software Team
WAIT!!! Have you signed up for our newsletter? BeProSoftware.com is your best resource for WordPress, PHP, and other web development information. Every week our experts create new articles providing insight into new technology and ways you can be successful online. Register today to begin receiving this wealth of information.