Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Maria

When I try to “create new form” from the button, I get a blank page that never loads.
    Also, when I try to “create a new listing” (I’m also using your real estate add-on) as a customer I am asked to log in (a customer wouldn’t have a login til after they created a listing), and no I don’t have any membership type plugins installed currently.

Hi,

A blank edit page can be troubleshooted via the following documentation. The most popular reasons are a conflict with a plugin we didn’t create or it wasn’t installed correctly

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/troubleshoot-form-builder/

Registration options with the Form Builder are discussed in the following documentation article

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/form-builder-registration/

Let us know if you continue to experience issues
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Thank you, now I’ve got the plugin active and working – but the Real Estate section has disappeared, and when I go to the site externally and select “add listing” I receive the following error:

You must provide a ‘default user id’ in the admin settings or use the registration=1 option.

We have the site setup so that a client would arrive, submit a listing, and pay for that listing. Then they should receive a confirmation email etc. So far we’ve not been able to get the pay settings to work either.

Not sure what I’m missing here but Ive followed the installation settings, and have experience with many types of plugins.. apologies for all of the questions.

Maria

Sorry for the double post – but you can disregard the question above. I was able to sort that piece out and I’m close to having this thing working but I still have a few small issues. (also, thank you, in advance, for your help, much appreciated!!)

I only have one form – its the default form, with the Real Estate AddOn. I’ve added the username and password fields per the instructions however, here is the problem.

If I use the short code form the from I created, I get the error I described above and my form doesn’t show up.
    If I use the default short code: [create_listing_form register= ‘1’] (that comes from the “Listings” button in the “edit page” ui (where you normally type text for a page or post)

My issue is this: The short code that DOES work – is not my custom form that shows under “forms” – it could work if I could add my feilds to it that I need. If I use the short code from the one form that I’ve built (the one that shows under “forms”) it doesn’t show up, or work.

Yet I can’t find the [create_listing_form register= ‘1’] that this refers to, to edit it, since I only have ONE form under Forms. Please please help…. I’m so close to having this done, but every change I make I hit a wall!

The last thing I will need is to know how the payment part works when the user submits a listing. I updated the listings as the documentation told me, however I still don’t see a payment button on the “submit listing” page.

If you’d like to see the site you can go here: http://www.assumablevahomeloans.com/ the click “add listing: Thank you!

Maria

(Just to clarify, I just submitted a listing and no payment option ever came up, and I received the message “your listing was successful!”

Hi,

Sounds like you are getting close.

1. There are two ways to fix this and you have referenced both of them. Do either one or both

A) Provide a default user id in the admin. If a successful user is created during the Form submission, their new user ID will be used instead of the default one

B) Add register=1 to the shortcode for the Form you created. For the record, its the exact same shortcode, except you add the option form_id = xxx. There is absolutely nothing stopping you from using the other options which work with the create_listing_form shortcode as noted in our documentation

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes

2. Did you setup any packages? We suggest following the documentation steps and video we have created.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-payments/

If you are not able to replicate the steps in the documentation and video then contact us, referencing exactly the step you could not replicate

___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

I’ve watched the videos, followed the instructions you’ve given me here in the forum, and still no Pay Button comes up after I create a listing.

Hi,

If you are not able to replicate the steps in the documentation and video then contact us, referencing exactly the step you could not replicate

You are using two forms.

1) Shortcode form – To have users immediately sent to the checkout, select “Add price to cart?” under the BePro Listings->Options admin page and the payments tab

2) My Listings – On the user’s profile page (my listings) the only way to pay is via the payment options at the top of the page. If you do not see these options then you should revisit our previos answers above and the documentation

Its important to note that the stock form is not editable. To edit forms, create them in Form Builder and use the shortcode which each Form Shows on the Form Builder admin dashboard page. If you are experiencing an issue not yet addressed in this post, then please create another forum post. It sounds like we have fixed your original Form Builder related issue and now you have other questions regarding payment.

___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

I’ve followed the steps exactly, I’ve gone thru the forum step by step have have successfully completed all of the steps (payment options are turned on, paypal is connected, I’ve added “register=1” to my short code.

The payment and package options have shown up in the admin panel and I’ve created a custom form. I’ve created ONE package.

Everything is working except for ONE thing – when someone goes to “add a listing” the listing publishes without the person making a payment.

I don’t know how to say it any more clearly, but I’ve successfully followed your instructions, and I have not received any errors on the setup. All pieces are working except the step where the person would pay for a listing. I’m no longer using the default Real Estate form.

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Now we understand where you are in the process, we can begin to assist.

Once packages are setup as you have stated, the user must select a package to submit the form. So what’s the price for the single package you have created?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

The package is $10 dollars for unlimited listings. On my “Add listings” page, the package shows at the top of the form, Here’s a link: http://www.assumablevahomeloans.com/my-listings/

The form works great, and creates a “Pending” listing under listings (which is also fine, we don’t mind manually approving them), but when the end users hits the button “Submit Listing” they don’t get directed to the checkout page, it redirects to “Thank you, your listing has been submitted”

Thank you for your assistance, and apologies if I’ve been unclear on my previous requests.
    I appreciate your help!

Hi,

Don’t worry, we are here to help 🙂

That sounds like its working perfectly. The listing is submitted successfully and labelled as pending. There is no redirection option for listings created via the My Listings page. Look under the “Pending” tab on the My Listings page to see the packages that require payment. Let us know if there is nothing listed in that tab

Once the package is paid, you can setup BePro Listings to publish all related listings. Since you have unlimited posts for that package, if its paid once, the user will never be asked to pay again until the package is expired.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

I think there’s a bit of confusion – my issue is that the software is not asking my customer to pay when they submit the listing. Hopefully that helps. Thankfully my client is very patient, but I’d like to enable him to make money from the site, soon, so I do need to have the software collect payment when they submit a listing. From my understanding, that’s exactly how the software should operate. (It’s also possible that I’m misunderstanding, but so far none of the responses are addressing the step where a payment should happen.)

Again, truly appreciate the support.

Hello,

We mentioned in post #6758 “There is no redirection option for listings created via the My Listings page.”.

The customer must return to the My Listings page, as shown in the following video documentation

If you see anything anywhere on BeProSoftware.com saying something different, please alert us
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.