Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    paujur
    Participant

When I click on the ‘create’ subtab under the ‘Listings’ tab that BePro Listings creates on the user’s profile nav, the form that appears is not the same at the form that I created using BePro Form Builder.

The form on this page: http://www.plunjr.com/users/paujur/Listings/ should look like the form on this page: http://www.plunjr.com/submit-a-listing/

Form Builder doesn’t seem to substitute the form form BePro Listings on the user nav.

Hi,

There is a fix for this in BePro Listings 2.1.48. Also make sure to download the latest version of the form builder 1.0.04 from your My Accounts page.

___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

Hello,

I’m afraid it still isn’t working. Still having the same problem as before.

Now, Google Maps don’t load on the listings page nor in the individual listing post…

Hi,

Are you saying that after you upgraded, the map and detail pages no longer work?

___
    BePro Software Team

send login information to [email protected] and we will investigate

___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

Exactly. I upgraded to the newest versions of BePro Listings and Form Builder, and the maps don’t work. Also, the create listing subtab still isn’t showing the form created by form builder.

Login info sent.

Hello,

It is not possible for the map to stop working, it was not part of the update

The issue you are experiencing with your map is simple. You have one active listing without a valid address. If there are no listings with a valid address then there will be nothing to show on the listings result map. Same thing goes for the map on individual listings

The buddypress form now matches the one created by the Form Builder. Thanks for notifying us of this issue

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

paujur
    Participant

You’re right, the address wasn’t valid. Now that I have a valid address it works. However, all my listings, with valid and invalid addresses, are listed as having valid addresses on my profile (under listings).

Also, when I try to edit a listing the entire form is blank. I didn’t yet try to edit the listing by entering all the information all over again, but I’m pretty sure it was meant to already be filled with the previous information of the listing and that it’s a bug on your end.

Again, thank you for the effort. Once everything works the way it’s supposed to I’m going to give you a great review!

Hi,

Your feedback and patience are appreciated.

The buddypress form is now working. We upgraded your Form Builder plugin to version 1.0.05.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.