Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Maria

I deleted and reinstalled the plugin, I verified the directory and it’s fine and it still does not work. I have installed the bepro software updates plugin. It only shows user name and password

Hi Maria,

It seems like both you and our dev team were correct about the performance of this feature.

With BePro Listings, we can both be using the same feature but in completely different ways. In this case, we unfortunately did not see the issue because, you are using checkboxes and we were testing selectboxes (to represent the categories). This has been a learning experience for our team, we will add this scenario to our internal support training.

We were able to identify the issue on your website and made an adjustment. Please confirm if the feature is working for you now
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

I tried using selectboxes and it works. I can see the category now. I’m happy we helped one another. 🙂

Just for your information, the same thing happens with the fields selected as checkboxes or radio buttons, they only work with dropdown lists.

Now, I keep asking information. Is it possible to avoid showing options when only one category is selected. All categories but one are excluded. It is just an empty box without any function.

Hi Maria,

Checkboxes and radio buttons should work. Please clear your page cache. Maybe delete your browser history or try using a different browser. Our team reported it working on your website. However, we need your confirmation.

Regarding the empty options list, that’s a fair request. We will remove this field if empty, in the next version of BePro Listings.

For the BePro Software Updates setup, yes it uses the username and password you created here on BeProSoftware.com. It validates your credentials against your profile here and hence gives you access to the same files on your My-Account page. Once setup, it will alert you to updates for products we create
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Sorry, they do.

Thank you

Perfect.

Please stay up to date with the Form Builder and BePro Listings updates. We will release a fix for everyone soon. However note, the fix will require that the form builder and BePro Listings are both at their latest version going forward.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.