Tagged: categories, csv

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jenserious

Is it possible to upload CATEGORIES via CSV?

That would be so great then I don’t have to create more than 4000 categories manually.

Once again, great plugin!

Thanks for your help.

Jen

Hi Jen,

If you add category names to the csv that do not already exist, the plugin is designed to create them for you. This has to be done while uploading a listing. Is this what you are looking for or were you hoping to upload categories independently of listings?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jenserious

Can I upload a csv file with listings that has no category yet and categories will be created? How do I do it?

Example a column for “list_name” and a column for “categories”:

list_name – Pink Guesthouse
    categories – Guesthouses

and it will create the GUESTHOUSES categories automatically?

I tried this and it does’t work.

It only works when I’ve previously created a category and inserted the category ID in a column called “CATEGORIES”.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

I just tested and you are right. It currently only works if you enter multiple categories e.g. “Guesthouses,hotels”. I will alert our dev team. You can anticipate a fix being released in the next 24-48hrs
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jenserious

Aww, thanks, appreciate it! Great support!

Look forward to it!

jenserious

Just want to say a big THANK YOU!!! You saved me a lot of work! Thank you!! I’ll recommend you everywhere!

Thanks for confirming the issue is fixed and sharing your experience with others. Good luck with your project

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.