Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stedevilian
    Participant

Hi,
    I just downloaded the theme and uploaded it to my WordPress Admin. However the them does not work. It seems to “break” my whole site and admin area.
    As soon as the theme is active, I get a white screen on any area of my WP admin and when I look at the front end of my website I get a white screen.
    I had to delete the theme from my Cpanel to regain access to my WP admin area!
    Please help!

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Luckily there is nothing wrong with the theme and we have seen this issue before.

On the “My Account” page where you downloaded the product, we recommend that you download the zip file, unzip it on your computer, then upload those files via ftp. Is this the procedure you used, or did you upload the file to the wordpress admin?

In short, the issue is how the zip file was unpacked. Your options include:

1. Re-install – Unzip the plugin and upload it to your sever via ftp. Be sure to confirm that the file hierarchy and folders and correctly transferred
    2. Support – Have one of our team members setup the theme for you. This can usually be done within 1hr of product support. If we are not able to fix the issue, we will refund you 100%

Regards

___
    BePro Software Team

Stedevilian
    Participant

It seems to be working now. Thanks.

Hi,

Good to hear! We really appreciate you taking the time to come back and confirm this worked for you.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.