Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bobfvp

I have tested type “bl1” & “bl1b”…. When my listings page is first displayed the listings are sorted correctly. However, once I push the Search button in the Search Filter widget (no categories were even selected) the results show the listings in random order.

I have tested this in 2 different themes with the same results.

Thanks for your help on this.

bobfvp

Two additional things….
    – I am using Business Directory 1.0.0
    – The [alpha_list] shortcode is not being recognized at all.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. We will investigate and update this post with our findings/plans

___
    BePro Software Team

bobfvp

Is there any status on this issue yet? This is the last major issue keeping us from going live.

Thank you….

bobfvp

Hopefully, more info will get an official solution faster?

-It seems that every time the listings are displayed the process_listings_results function (bepro_listings_frontend.php) is being called twice.

-The first time it is called from bepro_generate_map function but since only 4 parms are passed the order_by parm is defaulting to “1”.

-The second time it is called from display_listings function wich passes all 6 parms. The order_by value is being retrieved via this line of code:
    ‘order_by’ => $wpdb->escape($_POST[“order_by”]),

– This line of code returns “1” when the webpage is initially displayed.
    – This line of code returns “” when the webpage is displayed after the Search button is pressed. This causes the default sort to be used (sort by date).

Hi,

Our dev team has diagnosed the issue to be related to the base BePro Listings plugin. We are releasing a fix for this in the next version of BePro Listings. You can anticipate seeing the new version in the next 24-48 hours.

We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.