Tagged: bug, Gallery, image, listing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    buzzword

Hi Development Team, I have found out If I am not mistaken, a bug on deleting an image on the listing gallery using BePro Listing plugin for wordpress. I installed WordPress ver. 4.4.1 with BePro Listing version 2.2.0015 and with default Theme with no running plugins except BePro Listing only. After I successfully created a listing page and attached an image on the listing gallery, I tried to click the \’x\’ button to remove the image and then click update but after the page refresh, the image is still there and was not removed at all. I hope you can fix this bug asap since we have been using your software and we encountered this issue with our client and we need fix. Thanks much in advance! 🙂

Hello,

Have you tried our troubleshooting tips? Specifically, to confirm there is no conflicts, what happens when you use one of the stock wordpress themes e.g. twentyfifteen and deactivate all plugins not created by our team?

___
    BePro Software Team

buzzword

Hi,

Yes, here is the setup details:

1. Installed clean WordPress version 4.4.1 with Twenty Fifteen running theme(also tried Twenty Fourteen and Twenty Sixteen theme)
    2. Installed clean BePro Listing plugin version 2.2.00015
    3. No other active plugins installed aside from BePro Listing only

Now I have tried to add new listing and upload new image on it then click saved. When I try to remove the uploaded Listing gallery image, still it show back again after updating the page. It didn’t removed at all.

Regards

Hi,

I have asked our development team to try to replicate the issue. We will update this post with our findings

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.